Cookies and Privacy
Lawrenson & Grebby Photography LLP
This policy was last updated on 04/06/2017
1. We comply with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
2. We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website.
3. Data is only used for the purposes described in our entry on the Data Protection Register.
4. We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
5. We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
6. We may however share commercial and technical data with our partners where a customer has accessed and used our website via a site belonging to one of our partners. However, such information will also be subject to our partners’ privacy policies.
8. In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
9. We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
10. All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us.
(c) www.compactlaw.co.uk / all rights reserved / version 2.0